Terra Fair Fellowship aims to train teachers to become familiar with STEM project preparation, to organize a school STEM fair and to advance student projects to one of the local Terra fairs in Rochester or Potsdam.
Fellowship Support Includes:
- Annual $500 stipend for up to two years (requires at least two research projects submission and presentation at one of the local Terra STEM Fairs. The payment for the year will be given once the projects are presented at the Terra Fair).
- Annual $500 reimbursement for research and school fair during the period of fellowship.
- Year around support and training for project preparation and research mentorship.
- Year around support and training for utilizing STEM Wizard, an online project registration system which offers paperless project submissions.
- Year around support and training for preparing and filling out Scientific Review Committee paperwork, which is required for senior level (grades 9-12) Research/Engineering Design Projects (projects which includes experimental research and data).
- Provide opportunity to utilize interactive and low-cost hands on STEM activities for your classrooms, after school programs, or school science fairs. Learn more at the Maker Hall overview.
How to Apply:
If interested in becoming a part of the two-year Terra Fairs Fellowship Program, please contact Terra Science and Education via email at [email protected]
and provide your Full name, School Name, and County. Applications are due by February 1st of the year.