Terra Science and Education is proud to act as the official trip coordinator for student trips to GRC in the Bahamas. Terra will reduce the teacher workload by handling much of the logistics and communicating with GRC on your behalf. We will have a new online registration site for you and your students.
The Standard Student Trip is for 2 chaperones and 10 students will cost $2,100 per student
The Standard Student Trip to the GRC includes:
- Airfare for 10 students and 2 chaperones
- Room and Board for 11 participants for 7 days (1 teacher free for every 8 students)
- GRC Technology Fee
- Educational Materials Fee
- GRC-sponsored Insurance
- Terra Travel Management (Flights, Lodging, GRC paperwork)
- Hotel stay in Nassau or Miami (If Layover is needed) – ~$125 per participant
- Air conditioners – $10 per night per room
- Content Expert (if available) – 1 Chaperone spot plus $2,000
- Living Jewels Dive Tags – $15 per person (Donation to Living Jewels Educational Program)
- GRC Vehicle Rental:
- $216.00 (10 – 12 person = $24 per day)
- $108.00 (13 – 15 persons = $12 per day)
- 0.00 (16+ persons = $0 per day)
Financial adjustments can be made for differing numbers of students or chaperones
Flights that begin and end at JFK may be eligible for discounts.
Please contact Rick Beal to discuss your visit.