Terra Science and Education is proud to act as the official trip coordinator for student trips to GRC in the Bahamas. Terra will reduce the teacher workload by handling much of the logistics and communicating with GRC on your behalf. We will have a new online registration site for you and your students.
The Standard Student Trip is for 1 chaperone and 10 students will cost $2,150 per student (10% off the costs for an additional chaperone per student over 10). Minimum 5 students per trip.
The Standard Student Trip to the GRC includes:
- Round Trip airfare from your home airport to San Salvador for 10 students and 1 chaperone
- Room and Board at the GRC for 7 days
- GRC Technology Fee
- Educational Materials Fee
- GRC-sponsored Insurance
- Terra Travel Management (Flights, Lodging, GRC paperwork)
- Vehicle Fees
Required chaperone to student ratio is set by the school
- Hotel stay in Nassau or Miami (If Layover is needed) – ~$125 per participant
- Air conditioners – $10 per night per room
- Content Expert (if available) – 1 Chaperone spot plus $2,000
- Living Jewels Dive Tags – $15 per person (Donation to Living Jewels Educational Program)
Financial adjustments can be made for differing numbers of students or chaperones
Flights that begin and end at JFK may be eligible for discounts.
Please contact Rick Beal to discuss your visit.