Terra Science and Education is proud to act as the official trip coordinator for student trips to GRC in the Bahamas. Terra will reduce the teacher workload by handling much of the logistics and communicating with GRC on your behalf. We will have a new online registration site for you and your students.
The Standard Student Trip is for 1 chaperone and 10 students will cost $2,500 per student (10% off the costs for an additional chaperone per student over 10). Minimum 5 students per trip.
The Standard Student Trip to the GRC includes:
- Airfare from Miami, Florida to San Salvador, the Bahamas for 10 students and 1 chaperone
- Room and Board at GRC for 7 days
- GRC Technology Fee
- Educational Materials Fee
- GRC-sponsored Insurance
- Terra Travel Management (Flights, Lodging, GRC paperwork)
- Visa Assistance for the Bahamas
- Flight Advice to Miami Florida
- Vehicle Fees
- Hotel for 1 night in Miami, Florida
Note: You and your students must acquire and purchase tickets to Miami, Florida 1 day before departure to San Salvador.
- Air conditioners – $10 per night per room
- Content Expert (if available) – $3,000
- Living Jewels Dive Tags – $15 per person (Donation to Living Jewels Educational Program)
Required chaperone to student ratio is set by the school.
Flights that begin and end at JFK may be eligible for discounts.
Please contact Rick Beal to discuss your visit.